Weekly "FOCUS"

• Welcome to the new forums! Please note that we are continueing to work on the look and feel of the forum. If you experience any broken images, miscolor, or broken pages please report them to the forum administrator. Please bear with us while we make this transition as we hope to have it completed soon.
  • Please note: This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other DigiWorldz residents. Getting support from the DigiWorldz staff team isn't guaranteed here. If you require urgent support it is highly recommended that you Create a Support Ticket with the relevant information.

Nancy Sinatra

Community Resident
Community Resident
Jan 7, 2018
Abso Fab idea. I love to read positive messages, it makes you feel good there is way to much negativity in the world, lets brighten up the world ;)

PassionFlower

Community Resident
Community Resident
Oct 16, 2017
Jst Rock (point person for this entire FORUM page) urged me to try a little 'experiment' here. To offer a weekly THREAD on [motivation / encouragement / emotional support] lines.
What do you think??? WOULD this thread be worthwhile/helpful/of interest? Let's let THIS be our very FIRST topic!!!!

"WOULD DWZ RESIDENTS FIND THIS THREAD IDEA HELPFUL...AND WOULD THEY USE IT???"

Please give me some feedback...and THANK YOU in advance for your comments.

Gray
YES!!! I most certainly will ;) I just read the 7 cardinal thoughts ;) I plan on placing those into my profile . . . too bad it will not fit on my first page of my Digi profile, so I will have to add it somewhere else in the pics section . . .

PassionFlower

Community Resident
Community Resident
Oct 16, 2017
I need to read this TWICE a day at LEAST!!

7 cardinal rules in life: (AND Virtual life!)
  1. Make peace with your past, so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – your actions and beliefs do.
  2. What others think of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
  3. Time heals almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
  4. No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
  5. Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
  6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. Sometimes there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
  7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.
Hehe ;) So very very true ;) Thank You for posting this, I feel the same way, too, Gray ;)

John Sm1th

Community Resident
Community Resident
May 8, 2018
Hi there, yes love positive feedback it makes one's day so much better , so a big yer to this forum keep up the good work guys.:)

PassionFlower

Community Resident
Community Resident
Oct 16, 2017
Passion, you are certainly free to post anything here. However, my preference is for people to "REPLY" to the posts i offer. I think that is more what Jst Rock had in mind for me to accomplish here. But. ....YOU tell me what you think.
If you would like for people to post replys to what you offer, than that's a good idea, as well . . . I would like to start a thread myself . . . something on the positve side as well, but not what you have, something a bit more different, because than I would just be copying you ;) I will have to think on this a bit . . . I have an idea, nah, don't want to do that, not yet, anyway . . . hehe, gotta go off and work at the brainy grinding stone a bit . . . lol ;)

PassionFlower

Community Resident
Community Resident
Oct 16, 2017
>>NEW focus for this week<<

Our words have a way of revealing our heart and intentions. Is being "honest" always the best way to go??? (In every situation?) Sometimes silence is golden.

"Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you’ll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke. "
RIght, Gray ;) Be honest, use our words with caution, be VERY careful of HOW we say things. Use COMMON SENSE. Don't be rude or judgmental. If you have nothing GOOD or UPLIFTING to say, than YES, silence is golden. There is a way to structure our sentences in a most positive way, even when we are being forced to be brutally honest. <<<>>>THIS I AM STILL LEARNING<<<>>> ;)

PassionFlower

Community Resident
Community Resident
Oct 16, 2017
I appreciate both your comments Gray ;) The one to ponder on is this one, though :

David Kerpen offers the "Platinum Rule" --> Do unto others as they would want to be done to them.
(a slight difference BUT a big difference in approach)

The one above, on keep your thoughts, etc, now that's one that I am going to place in my pics on my profile :)

A very gentle reminder to and for me not to get so upset and fly off the handle as I rarely do but still need to get a hold on that, so that's why I need for it to be in my profile ;)

Thank you for the insite Gray ;)

Gray Delwood

Community Resident
Community Resident
Aug 25, 2017
“When friendships are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the most solid things we can know.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson