Web Development Fundamentals. Anyone taken it?

• Welcome to the new forums! Please note that we are continueing to work on the look and feel of the forum. If you experience any broken images, miscolor, or broken pages please report them to the forum administrator. Please bear with us while we make this transition as we hope to have it completed soon.
  • Please note: This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other DigiWorldz residents. Getting support from the DigiWorldz staff team isn't guaranteed here. If you require urgent support it is highly recommended that you Create a Support Ticket with the relevant information.

bruceowen

Community Resident
Community Resident
Jun 25, 2018
HI,

omorrow I take a Microsoft Web Development Fundamentals exam (98-363). It primarily covers ASP.NET using Visual Studio Web Developer 2008 with either Visual C# (my choise) or Basic. Has anyone else taken it?I have no experience with Web programming. I've made static HTML pages but nothing more advanced than using CSS. Prior to studying for this exam, I had never made an ASP file, a JavaScript script...hell, I didn't even know what AJAX was. Over 6 weeks of study, I followed a dozen or so labs and made a dummy website for my friend's company. Now I'm ready to take the exam.Any pointers for the exam? Do they require you to write code or is it all multiple choice? If they require you to write code, do they let you do inside Visual Studio and/or utilize Intellisense? Any advice you can offer would be very helful.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1173948
3D Product Animation Services

Thanks!