Unable to Login for First time user

• Welcome to the new forums! Please note that we are continueing to work on the look and feel of the forum. If you experience any broken images, miscolor, or broken pages please report them to the forum administrator. Please bear with us while we make this transition as we hope to have it completed soon.
  • Please note: This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other DigiWorldz residents. Getting support from the DigiWorldz staff team isn't guaranteed here. If you require urgent support it is highly recommended that you Create a Support Ticket with the relevant information.

Rain Walker

Community Resident
Community Resident
Jul 23, 2018
Please if anyone can help me. I created my account here on the webpage, I then went to login using Firestorm as I have the latest OS Version. I got a message saying I needed to verify the TOS , I clicked the link that was given and it say's I don't need to verify the TOS since I have created my account after May 25 2018? When I try to log in I get this message over and over again, now I think to myself ok where does one create the actual avatar, of course I don't exist lol.. Would that happen after log in? I haven't a clue how to get in.. if I can not get past this message TOS Problem.png

Ladyheart Blues

Community Resident
Community Resident
Aug 5, 2018
same thing happened to me
Please if anyone can help me. I created my account here on the webpage, I then went to login using Firestorm as I have the latest OS Version. I got a message saying I needed to verify the TOS , I clicked the link that was given and it say's I don't need to verify the TOS since I have created my account after May 25 2018? When I try to log in I get this message over and over again, now I think to myself ok where does one create the actual avatar, of course I don't exist lol.. Would that happen after log in? I haven't a clue how to get in.. if I can not get past this message View attachment 18
I registered a few weeks ago and that kept happening to me. Also cannot recognise avatar or something like that. Today I thought I'd register using a different seconf name and I am STILL getting the verify TOS message. SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE!

Ash Cynders

Community Resident
Community Resident
Jul 27, 2018
Please if anyone can help me. I created my account here on the webpage, I then went to login using Firestorm as I have the latest OS Version. I got a message saying I needed to verify the TOS , I clicked the link that was given and it say's I don't need to verify the TOS since I have created my account after May 25 2018? When I try to log in I get this message over and over again, now I think to myself ok where does one create the actual avatar, of course I don't exist lol.. Would that happen after log in? I haven't a clue how to get in.. if I can not get past this message View attachment 18
This happened to me also. Luckily, I had made an avatar 2 years earlier who could log in and get tech support for the new avatar. If you like I can give your name to the owner, and he can help you to get in.

Last edited: