Server down?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Bob Garzo, Sep 19, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note:This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other DigiWorldz users, and official support from the DigiWorldz team is not guaranteed here. If you require urgent support it is highly recommended that you Create a Support Ticket with the relevant information.
Welcome to DigiWorldz official forums! We would love to have you join us today! Here at the forums we allow you to get updates on regular news on the grid, technical updates, and more! Click on the "Register Now" button to join us today! Already a resident? No problem at all just use your inworld name!
  1. Bob Garzo

Bob Garzo Community Resident
    Community Resident

Sep 19, 2016
    Since few hours i try to log in. On website no message about problems just get:

Logins are currectly restricted. Please try again later.

I see from 1-7 people online there. You fix the problem or i shouldnt wait and go to bed? Would be nice if we get a message on homepage that we know if we can work forward or doing other stuff rl.

Greetings from Germany

Bob Garzo

2. Digital Status

Digital Status Community Manager
    DigiWorldz Staff

Jun 22, 2016
    Male
    DigiWorldz LLC. Community Manager
    Texas, USA
    [WARNING]
    DigiWorldz grid is back online.
    The area where our data center is located experienced some bad weather today and a lightning strike caused a surge which their UPS system did not handle well.
    The UPS instead sent "reset" signals to many of the connected servers causing them to lose power which resulted in one of our 2 Slave databases becoming corrupted.

[/WARNING]

3. VenumusVortex

VenumusVortex Community Resident
    Community Resident

Sep 12, 2016
    Male
    unemployed
    Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    wow, good thing it was just the slaves and not the main SSD's.