Partnering someone

Discussion in 'Residents Corner' started by Jay Farquart, Aug 7, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note:This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other DigiWorldz users, and official support from the DigiWorldz team is not guaranteed here. If you require urgent support it is highly recommended that you Create a Support Ticket with the relevant information.
Welcome to DigiWorldz official forums! We would love to have you join us today! Here at the forums we allow you to get updates on regular news on the grid, technical updates, and more! Click on the "Register Now" button to join us today! Already a resident? No problem at all just use your inworld name!
  1. Jay Farquart

Jay Farquart Community Resident
    Community Resident

Jul 11, 2017
    Male
    hi, i looked all through my dashboard page and the website links and couldn't find where you can partner someone on this grid? Thx in advance for any assistance in guiding me in the right direction :)

2. Jay Farquart

Community Resident

Jul 11, 2017
    Male
    Update:
    i did find "The Chapel" inworld, and it sounded quite simple for us to partner, however, after following all the steps required, it did not work.
    Guess i'll have to put in a ticket to see if it maybe needs to be reset or something

3. Selenmoira

Selenmoira Community Resident
    Community Resident

Aug 28, 2016
    Female
    Hm... nice thing I should keep in mind. Maybe we see some Starfleet Ceremonies in the future.

4. Jay Farquart

Community Resident

Jul 11, 2017
    Male
    final update: the trouble we had had was due to a region restart thing, the Chapel partnering tool was reset and it then worked perfectly as expected :)

5. Selenmoira

Selenmoira Community Resident
    Community Resident

Aug 28, 2016
    Female
    can you copy the landmark here? Just cause someone else could be interested.

6. Jay Farquart

Community Resident

Jul 11, 2017
    Male
    not sure exactly how to paste a Landmark link here, but will try (the Region name is "Chapel")...or you can look at my profile picks in world, then TP there from that...

The Chapel, Chapel (127, 183, 22) - General @ http://login.digiworldz.com:8002