Bring Back the Love

• Welcome to the new forums! Please note that we are continueing to work on the look and feel of the forum. If you experience any broken images, miscolor, or broken pages please report them to the forum administrator. Please bear with us while we make this transition as we hope to have it completed soon.
  • Please note: This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other DigiWorldz residents. Getting support from the DigiWorldz staff team isn't guaranteed here. If you require urgent support it is highly recommended that you Create a Support Ticket with the relevant information.

Gray Delwood

Community Resident
Community Resident
Aug 25, 2017
This thread is dedicated to sincere, open & honest opinions and thoughts about what we can do as residents to create an atmosphere of warmth and attraction to our Grid. What we >CAN< do, not what we 'need to stop'. Please try to frame your comments in a positive tone. However, IF criticism is needed to make your point, be gentle.

Last edited:

Gray Delwood

Community Resident
Community Resident
Aug 25, 2017
Am I THAT idealistic to expect people from SO many backgrounds, cultures and experiences could unite?? Am I so NAIVE to think people would 'cooperate' and form a diverse but supportive & healthy community?? Would I EVER think people could live together in a virtual environment and feel 'connected', wanted and share this space without 'hate'?? IN ONE WORD ----> yes.

Now, will there be differences?....yes. Will there be conflicts?...yes. Will there be 'competition'?...yes. Is this Camelot, Eden, Elysium, heaven, never-never land, paradise, promised land, utopia?...NO! (...well only as we give our best efforts to create these in our fantasy land [VL] ) BUT, even in our BEST efforts, IF the human mind and heart are here, IT WILL NEVER BE PERFECT. However, we can make efforts, intentional efforts to make it very very VERY good.

Sofee

Community Resident
Community Resident
Dec 29, 2017
Digiworldz
www.digiworldz.com
Hmmmmmmmm….. honest opinions and thoughts about what we can do as residents to create an atmosphere of warmth and attraction to our Grid

Well, we must always hope for the best, but expect the worst. We don’t want to get our hopes up too much, lest we deal with disappointment.
The idea of hoping and being optimistic actually feels uncomfortable—sadly, this is often considered naïve.

Talk about a major barrier to feeling good. Just for a second, think about what it would be like to look towards the future in a more positive way, and think great things are waiting for you.

I have attracted so many awesome things in my life that I never would have seen coming from a million miles away. I never would have been able to pinpoint exactly how these things would have come into my experience with the limitations of the human mind, which can be quite the jerk at times.

When you find yourself feeling badly about whatever it is you are trying to attract, remember you cannot possibly anticipate how the Universe will deliver the goods. Regard sentiments such as ‘you never know’ and ‘life can change in an instant’ in a good way, not in the crappy way.
Don’t think about the future with a sense of fear and dread it's getting into that good feeling place which will line you up with all sorts of goodies.

Gray Delwood

Community Resident
Community Resident
Aug 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm….. honest opinions and thoughts about what we can do as residents to create an atmosphere of warmth and attraction to our Grid

Well, we must always hope for the best, but expect the worst. We don’t want to get our hopes up too much, lest we deal with disappointment.
The idea of hoping and being optimistic actually feels uncomfortable—sadly, this is often considered naïve.

Talk about a major barrier to feeling good. Just for a second, think about what it would be like to look towards the future in a more positive way, and think great things are waiting for you.

I have attracted so many awesome things in my life that I never would have seen coming from a million miles away. I never would have been able to pinpoint exactly how these things would have come into my experience with the limitations of the human mind, which can be quite the jerk at times.

When you find yourself feeling badly about whatever it is you are trying to attract, remember you cannot possibly anticipate how the Universe will deliver the goods. Regard sentiments such as ‘you never know’ and ‘life can change in an instant’ in a good way, not in the crappy way.
Don’t think about the future with a sense of fear and dread it's getting into that good feeling place which will line you up with all sorts of goodies.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If i hear you correctly, it sounds as if you're saying we can anticipate 'good things' while NOT expecting them? IF you are saying that, i think you're right on target. There's a lot to be said for a 'positive attitude' while looking for the good around us rather than focusing on the disappointments. "counting our blessings instead of cursing what we don't have or can't do. (so true in VL as well as RL) I hope no one ever loses the wonder and JOY of the VL. We have so many possibilities here....let's bask in the sun!!

Gray Delwood

Community Resident
Community Resident
Aug 25, 2017
Since I have left Virtual Life... I doubt that this group will get much exposure or traffic. It was one resident's idealistic effort to draw the silent majority out to rise up and demand a peaceful and stress-free grid.